BeReal is an app without any filters, allowing people to show their real life in a more authentic way. To gain popularity on the app, you need to grow your BeReal circle. After all, what’s the point of using an app without any friends?
There are various methods to grow your BeReal account. Let’s dive into the details, so you can develop and boost your social life on BeReal.
When you get started on BeReal, the app lets you invite your contacts to the app. These are people who previously do not have an account on BeReal. You can invite your contacts through SMS, social media, and email.
Send your BeReal link to people via different channels, so they can connect with you on the app.
- Open your BeReal app.
- Tap the human-shaped icon in the top-left corner of your screen to access your contacts.
- In the Suggestions tab, you will find the people in your contact list who have already joined BeReal. Tap the Friends tab to look for new contacts.
- In the Invite Your Contacts section, you can see different people in your list who have not yet installed or signed up for BeReal.
- Choose whether you wish to send it via text message, social media app, or email.
- Tap Send.
The person you will send your link to can click and join BeReal. Charges are deducted when you send an SMS, so make sure to have enough balance in your mobile account to successfully send one.
Users who share their BeReal account through social media can also post a story that expires after 24 hours.
To upload a status or a post on your social media profile, select the desired social media app (Facebook, for example) from Invite Your Friends on BeReal. The post or status (whatever you choose) will be shared on your profile. You can change your post privacy on Facebook to attract more or fewer people.
You can also send your BeReal account link to as many email contacts as you wish.
How to Copy and Send Your BeReal Link
If you don’t want to sync your contacts to the app, copying and sending your BeReal link to your selected contacts is the fastest way to bring them to the app. To do that:
- Go to Suggestions.
- Tap Invite Your Friends on BeReal and choose Copy Link.
- Open the desired contact on your preferred messaging platform.
- Paste your BeReal profile link.
- Press Send.
How to Discover BeReal Users With Similar Interests
If you want to grow your BeReal circle by inviting other users to follow you, you can do that too. Most people on BeReal has the same mindset to share filter-less stories. You might find users with similar interests on the app.
How to Add BeReal Profiles From Your Contacts
You can search for existing user profiles by either using contact syncing or by searching for user profiles.
To add contacts who have BeReal profiles, follow these steps:
- Tap the human-like icon to access friends.
- Under the Add Your Contacts section, you will see people that already have your contact number (or you have theirs).
- Tap Add to send them a request. Upon accepting, you and your friend can see each other’s profiles.
Another way is to search for your friends by their BeReal usernames.
- In the Add or Search Friends section, look for the person’s username.
- Enter the exact username to find their profile.
- Tap the profile to send them a request.
- After that, select Add.
Your potential contact will receive a request and choose to accept it.
Adding Other BeReal Users to Your Friend List
You can easily look for people to become a part of your BeReal account from the Discover section. If you like someone’s content, take a shot and add them.
Tap their username to open their profile and use the Add button to send that person a friend request.
Be Real and Grow On BeReal
For those who are tired of filters, opt for BeReal. It is an engaging app that lets people share their content with ease, but it can be a bit difficult to grow your circle.
Fortunately, users have the option to invite others on BeReal. Grab the attention of other BeRealers by liking and reacting to their posts and ultimately add them to your friend list.