You can find your watch history in your activity log.
We’ve all been there; you are watching an interesting video on Facebook Watch, and then all of a sudden, you accidentally refresh, and the video is lost before you have a chance to share or save it. Well, thankfully, Facebook lets you see and manage your watch history.
In this article, we’ll see how to find recently watched videos on Facebook.
How to View Recently Watched Facebook Videos on the Web
Facebook has an Activity log that lets you review and manage all your activities on the platform. You can use the Activity log to find videos on Facebook, manage recently watched videos, delete comments post comments, and much more.
Here’s how to access Facebook’s Activity log section on the web and view your recently watched videos:
- Open Facebook on your computer and log in with your credentials.
- Click your profile picture in the top right corner, and then click on your name.
- Click on the three dots and choose Activity log from the context menu.
- Select the Videos you’ve watched option.
That’s it. Here you will find all the recently watched videos.
You can also delete a video from the history. To delete an individual video from the history, click on the three dots next to the video’s thumbnail and choose Delete.
If you want to delete the complete watch history, then click the Clear Video Watch History option at the top.
How to View Recently Watched Facebook Videos on Android and iOS
It’s very easy to view recently watched Facebook videos on an Android or iOS device. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Launch the Facebook app on your iOS or Android device and log in to your account.
- On iOS , click the hamburger icon in the bottom right corner. And on Android, click the hamburger icon in the top-right corner.
- Tap on your profile name.
- Click the three dots next to the Edit profile option.
- Choose Activity log.
- On the Activity log page, slide the available activities to the left and choose the Videos watched option.
- You’ll see all the videos you recently watched on your Facebook app.
Never Lose Facebook Videos Again
The disappointment of watching an exciting video on your Facebook Watch page to accidentally refresh the selection and lose it forever is very common nowadays. Fortunately, you can easily find recently watched Facebook videos using the above method.